Saturday, May 7, 2011

my blog lives again

I have a dear friend staying with me and she has mentioned a couple (thousand) times that I
haven't blogged in a while. who knew?

so here I am, updating.

I want to start with some pictures of the last few months, mainly because I don't want to forget how wonderful the move to Colorado has been.






I love this picture of our dear friends "helping" us pack up before the big move.




stopping for lunch on our long drive from tx to co. (also that's a long time to be in the car wondering what on earth you're doing moving to a town where you don't have jobs or a place to live)




driving, driving, driving.

thankfully after a few weeks we both had jobs (which we have since ditched for cooler jobs that we love) and an apartment. this is our first night in our co apt.






we loved and cheered for the rangers in October.




we spent thanksgiving with luke, ash and Cody. ash and I made the whole dinner ourselves, what what!!

later thanksgiving weekend we went snow-shoeing/cross country skiing.






we celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple.





(this is not a picture of us as a married couple (to clarify) it is dominick and the dog we let live with us)



on Christmas eve we went fly-fishing.





on our anneversiary we went to boulder to see Joshua radin in an amazing concert at the boulder theater.














then we spent the weekend in a cozy condo in breckenridge.




it's been a wonderul 8 months living here. we have made wonderful friends and had some great times. it's still life so it still has it's hard times but Jesus is Jesus so it's still good.

now Daniel and Laura are visiting so, obviously we are in the middle of a really fun weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment