Monday, May 30, 2011

moab memorial day weekend

hope you all have had a nice memorial day weekend!

we had a wonderful time in the canyons of Moab, Utah.

friday night we loaded up the car and headed out. we camped along a creek bed.


I love camping, if you don't love camping I'm afraid I don't understand you. I love falling asleep being able to see stars out my tent roof and eating all my meals outside.


saturday we went hiking and exploring the canyons.

here is Dominick and our friends phil and maren who went with us at the trailhead.














Sunday we went mountain bike riding, sadly I have no pictures so you have to take my word that it was spectacular. the views were beautiful and the trails were fantastic.

monday we hung out for a while in arches national park.





the delicate arches are behind us but you have to look really closely.

Dom and maren picked up some pretty cool t-shirts from a fun bike shop in town.


we had a wonderful time of rest, relaxation and recreation. I highly reccomend moab for a getaway. we could have filled a few more days of fun activities but sadly work is requiring our return.

No comments:

Post a Comment