Thursday, March 5, 2009

they're here!!

my new chaco sandals are here!! i ordered them from rei (because i have giant feet and can't find my size when i go into a store like a normal person) and today i got an email and they are in!! the cherry on top, i am getting off work early today, its gorgeous outside and i'm going to pick them up. i might wear them tonight when i play ultimate.


also this weekend i am headed out of town for a little bit to spend time with some wonderful friends. i have been needing some "out of town time" and am thrilled to be getting to spend this time with friends that i respect, love and always learn from. i am going with the four women from my home church who came to visit me when i lived in china. pretty much the coolest ladies ever!



(i know there are more than 5 (me plus the 4 ladies that came to visit) people in this picture but the two other girls were the other girls that lived in china with me)

stay tuned...more to come

3 comments:

  1. what ones did you get?
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I think you forgot to metion the other person who came to visit you that is not pictured because she is on the other side of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chelsea! Yes I know what you are talking about...that is a good movie. We really enjoyed our trip! I hope everything is going well with you! Love You!

    ReplyDelete