Wednesday, March 11, 2009

one wonderful weekend...

the weekend was wonderful, we talked, laughed, played games and went on a walk. it was so nice to catch up with my precious friends and hear about their lives, kids and husbands. i am so grateful for these women in my life that are so wise that i get to be around and learn from.

so many times i almost took a picture for my blog readers (the two of you) but the moments were just too good and perfect. instead of taking a picture and possibly disrupting one of those wonderful times of honest sharing or gut wrenching laughter i would just sit back and watch my beautiful friends and think about the wonderful gifts the Lord gives us.

i slept probably a total of four hours the entire weekend but it was too much fun to spend time sleeping.

i did make it away with this picture of tasha. we were playing a game about cowgirls telling the truth or something like that. it had a lot of questions that you had to answer truthfully. for friends i thought i knew pretty well i definitely learned some new things and revealed some secrets myself. good stuff



also i thought it would be fun to jump in the lake and try out my new triathlon uniform. i was right, it was fun but also very cold.








and my new chacos are awesome!! very light and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment