Monday, April 12, 2010

i'm married now...

and now i can get to blogging because i don't have a wedding to plan.

so let's start the catch up process. i have a lot of blogs in my head that i will be getting out over the next few weeks but for now let's talk about the wedding.



simply, it was my favorite day ever. it was such a blessing to have so many people that we love and that love us there with us to celebrate. the ceremony went off without a hitch (that i know of), which was especially impressive since we had ten flower girls.



i mean, those are some cute girls and they all did a great job handing out daisies and tossing flowers.

here are a few more pics from the best day ever...

ceremony...


this was the part in the ceremony where our family's prayed for us...


so happy to finally be married...


finishing our first dance as man and wife...


then it was time to party and party we did!!



then it was time for us to leave and start our life together...



honeymoon pictures are coming soon. until then, let me tell you, i love married life. my husband (i love saying that) is wonderful. we laugh all the time and just have the best time. he is a blessing to be married to and everyday i thank the Lord for the gift he has given me in him.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Adamo Family,
    Love the blog...the pictures, the thoughts shared, the new design, the new background and colors!!! Thank you. I realize I "nagged" Chelsea and others followed my nagging, but we got what we wanted!!! Mostly I just love knowing about ya'll!!! You are a good friend Chelsea. I don't get time with you now, so your blog gives somewhat a sense of seeing and hearing from you. Love ya, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I was the first one to comment on the new blog/first post!!! I am competitive about some things. haha Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new blog. It was a wonderful day and you were and incredibly beautiful and gracious bride! I'm thankful that you have such a fun and godly man to be your husband and I'm thankful for the way he love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for your wedding to be posted on your blog. I love hearing your thoughts and I am very thankful that you are enjoying being married to my son. Vince and I have also fallen in love with you - Dominick could not have chosen a more wonderful girl. Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vince did not post that comment, Donna used his gmail account to post the comment but he agrees with it.

    ReplyDelete