Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i'm in...crested butte, colorado

and it's beautiful.
this is a view from my drive yesterday...

after church on sunday i took off and made it to amarillo where i crashed for the night. on monday i drove the rest of the way to meet my brother cody in gunnison, co. (his summer home).

last night i slept in my car at the ranch where cody works (it did not go well).

I am currently waiting for him to get off work today so we can start our hike. we are going to hike tonight, camp out and finish up the hike tomorrow. i am pretty excited about it and it's wonderful to be in the mountains and breathing fresh air. if i wasn't missing him, it would be perfect.

check back soon, i plan on taking a lot of pics on our hike.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging. I am glad that you are an outdoors girl.....tell me all the details. I have never camped outside except in a cattle trailer. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete