Monday, July 13, 2009

i feel sick...

i am just sick over this:

as believers we are called to care for orphans.


It is a beautiful picture of what God has done for us when people who have no reason to care for a child adopt it, bring it into their home and love it unconditionally.


and it is a tragedy when in an attempt to make money a company like Warner Bros. would appeal to the fear in people.


Heather (who i don't know but whose blog i read daily) said it much better than me. please rerad what she wrote. also spread the word, don't go see the movie and pray with me about whether or not we should protest this movie at a selected theater.


it's just gross and it's one of those things that makes me cry out to the Lord and beg Him for a quick return and thank Him for His mercy but also ask for much, much more. because this is what we are without Him.


sad, greedy people.


also when believers adopt, it's quite amazing. just ask Aaron and Charity. if you think there might be any truth to this stupid movie please read their blog and see what adoption is really about.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout, and we feel your pain in this. It is humbling and very cool to know that we have impacted some people in a profound way. I regularly ask myself "who am I that I should be used this way?" Charity, I understand. Sam, same. It really is a miracle. And you're a good friend.

    ReplyDelete